• Soft Cover
• 8.25″ X 11″
• 196 pages
• The same content and format as the original Hard Cover Edition–same quick read, same humor, same depth. No sense ruining a good thing.
• Author/Speaker Bette (two syllables) Dowdell (rhymes with cow bell)
• Former IBM Systems Engineer, small company consultant and software company owner
• Bible study teacher who insists on digging into the original intent, first century customs and root words to bring understanding to what the Bible says
A whole lot of people misunderstand Christianity, both inside and outside the church. Which means they miss out on the peace and joy that it brings. And explain it to others? I don’t think so.
As an illustration, Dowdell points out that most people believe being a Christian means being a good person, and being a good person means you’re a Christian. The Bible doesn’t see it way–because it’s about a whole lot more than that.
As the Bible says, will power may make you a good person, but it can’t grow you to be all you could be. And that must be true. If will power had much power, most of our New Year’s resolutions wouldn’t fade along with the sun on January 1.
Learn about going beyond will power in How to be a Christian Without Being Annoying. It doesn’t preach; it explains. It doesn’t condemn; it encourages. Add Dowdell’s humor, and you have great read.
A quick read, too. You can read the book’s short articles in just a few minutes, in any sequence you choose. This book fits today’s busy lifestyle.
And it includes Scripture excerpts. That way, Dowdell laughs, you know she didn’t make it up.
If you’re a Christian who didn’t learn it all in Sunday School, get this book.
If you’re searching for a faith and want to check out Christianity, get this book.
If you’re not interested in faith issues, but want to be able to hold up your end of the conversation at family get-togethers, get this book.
[See the YouTube video](http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1239378478604598719)
[Read more about the book](http://www.ConfidentFaith.com/know-for-sure)
We pay the shipping for you!
– We pay for standard shipping in the USA (U.S. FedEx ground and world wide rates also available)
– Automatic quantity discounts for on-line orders (Call otherwise)
– Sales tax of 9.5% on orders shipped to Arizona
– **Order On-line:** click here:
– **By Mail:** Confident Faith Institute, Box 11744, Glendale AZ 85318
(Make checks payable to Confident Faith Institute LLC (U.S. funds))
[Barnes & Noble.com](http://tinyurl.com/3kv5yd)
Most bookstores, in stock or by order
also comes in a hard cover edition and an e-book](